Membership in the Sustainable Future Section provides:
- Subscription to a quarterly electronic newsletter.
- Email notifications of upcoming CLE opportunities.
- Reduced costs for SFS-sponsored CLEs.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
Cost: $20 per year
New members admitted to the Oregon State Bar between October 1, 2017 and October 31, 2018 can receive a FREE 2018 Sustainable Future section membership. Here is the form to sign up up for your free membership on the OSB website: New Member – Complimentary Section Offers.
How to join:
- OSB Members: Login at www.osbar.org to enroll online. Go to “Add/Review Sections” and and pay via credit card.
- OSB Members can also provide the following information on stationary: name, bar number, and the section to join (Sustainable Future). Mail the note along with a check (made out to the Oregon State Bar) for the appropriate amount of dues ($20) to the OSB Accounting Department, P.O. Box 231935, Tigard, OR 97281-1935.
- Law Students and other non-OSB members: Download and complete this Associate Section Membership Form and mail to the OSB with a check.
Note: Although members can join a section at anytime until 10/31 of each year, sections do not pro-rate their dues and membership will end as of 12/31 of each year.